Friday 24 October 2014

RIP Joseph Dodd & Richard Seale


I recently arranged for an interview with Melissa Dodd, as she is one of the few people in my network who has lost a child. The details of her story can be found in the recording linked above. She was aware of the fact that she was being recorded for educational purposes. 

In other news, Tim's grandfather has died. I considered him as a more grandfatherly figure, than my own grandfathers. My German grandfather died when I was a year old, whilst my Filipino grandfather speaks a different dialect to what I can understand. It seems as though my research into this idea of loss in a family is catching up to my everyday life. 

Like Melissa says, "the grief never really leaves your life, you just learn to live with it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment